Many users don’t know how to change the greeting message of voice mail on the Yealink phones.
1. For Voice Mail feature, Yealink phones need to set Voice Mail access code firstly.
2. After setting the voice mail ID for the phone, then you can access to the voice mail by pressing the “Message” button of the keypad.
3. Generally, the phone will prompt you to enter voice mail password. Then according to the prompt to set the greeting message of voice mail.
NOTE: Many users think the Voice Mail access code and password should be provided or set by SIP Phone. Voice mail access code and password must be predefined on the system server. Contact your system administrator for the more information.
After you get the access code and password, below is the way to configure Yealink phone:
1. To configure voice mail access codes via web GUI interface:
2. To configure voice mail access codes via phone user interface:
a) Press Menu-> Messages-> Voice Mail-> Set Voice Mail.
b) Press the navigation keys to select the account which you want to set.
c) Press the 123 soft key to select the proper input mode and then enter the voice mail access code (e.g., *97).
d) Press the Save soft key to accept the change or the Back soft key to cancel.
For more information, please refer to the user guide which begins at page 127.